We have had to make some adjustments to take the current situation into account:
- Teams must not have more than 30 officials, players and spectators. Teams will be assigned their own dedicated area where they can base themselves for the day.
- All spectators and officials will be expected to check in to the Tournament using the NHS Covid-19 App
- There will still be the usual choice of hot food, snacks and drinks, but these will be ordered on the Tournament Buzz app and delivered to the relevant team area once the order has been prepared. No orders will be taken at the refreshments area.
- This event is a cashless event. Car parking (£2) is payable via contactless card upon entry, and all refreshments will be ordered by card via the Tournament Buzz app. For those who do not have a contactless card, you can look at getting a prepaid card.
- The adults tournament in the evening will no longer have a bar, as the local authority will not grant us the appropriate licence with the current Covid-19 restrictions in place. We will still be selling our great selection of cold and hot food including burgers, hot dogs, bacon rolls, chips, soft drinks, hot drinks and a range of cold snacks.
- All participants, spectators and officials should frequently use the hand sanitiser which will be available at various points around the field.
*Subject to successful affiliation of the event by Lincolnshire FA. We are currently working with Lincolnshire FA to get this sorted.